Thursday, September 1, 2011

Day 1

Weigh in: 216.4

Thats my starting point this time around. I was actually surprised that it wasnt more but Ive maintained.

Ok its day 1 and almost 11 and I just realized that I didnt eat breakfast. So my goal for the rest of the week is to eat breakfast. Crazy that a fat girl forgets to eat, right?

In other news I got a new job working at Cato's and Im very excited to get to dress up for work. And they offered to train me for manager!

Happy Losing,

Maranda

1 comment:

  1. Enjoyed the reading! Such posts are real motivation for beginners like me. I am also searching through internet for other interesting blogs for athletes, and one of my favourite ones is http://bit.ly/Qh9G8S. They write a lot about proper nutrition, workouts and exercising. They also share various researches in this sphere, which could be interesting and useful for all athletes

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I truly love everyone of them. If you ask a question I will comment below, so check back.