Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Hello Again

Its been a while since Ive blogged. Life has gotten in the way once again. Im making a commitment not to let that happen again and to finally become the happy, health blogger that I set out to be. Im starting Sept. 1st...join me.

I plan on sharing more of my life on here, I realize that in order to stay on track I need to share more than just a weigh in. There is so much more involved in weigh lose than just the number on the scale and I truly want to live health and encourage others to do the same.

The main points:

~Still no internet at my house so you will have to deal with crappy library post with no pictures. (but I still need you)

~I finally got a job but its a 3 hour commute everyday and its not working out.

~Im healing up from the accident but still dont have alot of feeling in my face. (The dr says 6 months to a year to heal and even then I may not get feeling back. My mom says she and God talked and Ill be fine)

~I finally got my children back from their dad after willingly letting them stay the summer 14 hours away (not sure they will be going there next summer)

~Fell in love over the summer with Magnum. Me, him and everyone else knows it. He suddenly pulled away and said we were too close. We were inseparable for 4 months and im a little heartbroken.

Happy Losing,

~Mandy

1 comment:

  1. Start today, not Sept. 1st! No time like the present. You can do it! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I truly love everyone of them. If you ask a question I will comment below, so check back.